EMPLOYEE WEBINAR AND VIRTUAL CLASSROOM SUITE
Story Telling for Leaders
May 12 webinar
Our lives are full of stories: stories about what we’ve done, what we’re doing and what we’re going to do. For business leaders, the power of storytelling is a key leadership skill and one that is often underestimated. It is a powerful, vital communication tool that can engage and motivate people and unlock their potential.
- Discover the 10 stories every leader should be ready to tell
- Understand the 5 components of stories that connect with others
- Learn how to create your own leadership story
The Secret of Effective Teams
July 14 webinar
Why do some teams seem to get a lot of work done without sweating the small stuff? They have unlocked the secret to effectiveness – real teamwork. In today’s workplace, effective working teams are imperative to the long-term success of your business. This session explores the psychology of teams from the team member perspective and
identifies three strategies that unify and bind your team together.
- Three barriers of team trust and synergy
- Clarify roles, responsibilities and outcomes
- Maintain the right scorecard of individual and team success
Critical Communications for Virtual Teams
November 10 webinar
The skills of giving clear direction and providing constructive feedback take on new meaning when the team’s environment changes drastically. For employees and team leaders tasked with ensuring team performance – from a team that may not all be in the same location – communication skills become the critical difference. Learn tips for
ensuring clarity and shared understanding with your team when physical distance separates you.
- Understand the leader’s role as “coach” in setting clear expectations and providing effective feedback
- Learn how to balance team and individual checkpoints and drive alignment
- Explore how the concepts of trust and accountability emerge in virtual environments