Developing a Professional Image
Key skills for today’s business climate include diplomacy, discretion and effective communication. These skills require intentional focus and an effective action plan. Without this focus and action plan, one wrong step can destroy credibility.
• Handlinig situations with discretion and authority while maintaining business relationships
• Building your communication skills
• Developing credibility and trust with leaders, colleagues and customers
Managing Conflict with Co-Workers
Conflict happens, both personally and professionally. This webinar is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the dynamics of workplace conflict and strategies to better manage those conflicts while preserving relationships.
• The psychology of conflict in the workplace
• Attributes of 5 conflict-management styles
• Practical tools to deal with conflict in a healthy and constructive way
How to Handle Difficult Customers
Customer complaints are a reality for every business. For those who interacts with customers or member-owners, finding ways to manage the difficult ones is a critical skill. In fact, a few difficult customers may ruin an entire day
for an employee and also have a negative impact on other customer interactions. This webinar will address the types of difficult customer behavior and specific strategies to guide conversations toward productive outcomes.
• Emotional and logical balance of a customer complaint
• Personal emotional triggers and strategies to manage them
• Three types of difficult customers
• Specific language to guide conversations and achieve positive outcomes