North Dakota Association of Rural Electric Cooperatives
The North Dakota Association of Rural Electric Cooperatives (NDAREC) in Mandan, N.D., is accepting applications for an accountant.
NDAREC offers excellent benefits along with an exceptional company culture. Annualized salary range for this position is $45,000- $55,000.
- Maintain accounts receivable systems for NDAREC and North Dakota Living magazine.
- Maintain accounts payable system.
- Balance subsidiary ledgers for receivables and payables.
- Handle customer and vendor inquiries.
- Maintain central purchasing system.
- Assist with monthly general journal entries and reconciliation of general ledger accounts to ensure accurate financial statements.
- Collect and compile weekly employee timesheets, review for completeness, and input time into payroll module.
- Complete annual Form 1099 reporting, quarterly N.D. Sales and Use Tax Return, and other required filings.
- Knowledge of computerized office equipment and PC systems, with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Organizational and time-management skills, self-starter
- Proven ability to transition quickly between tasks and pay close attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Experience and education:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business plus one-year experience or the equivalent of five years experience
Provide cover letter and resume. Send application information to Brenna Ohman, Finance Director, at email@example.com or P.O. Box 727, Mandan, ND 58554.
Application Deadline: August 12, 2019
NDAREC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
There are no job openings at this time, please check back soon!